May 28 - 29, 2016 (Saturday – Sunday)
Aptos Village Park
100 Aptos Creek Road,
Aptos, California 95003
Get ready for some house rockin’ Blues, Americana, and Country Music as we kick the summer into high gear at the 2nd Annual Santa Cruz American Music Festival on Memorial Day weekend, May 28th & 29th, 2016.
Memorial Day weekend traditionally marks the beginning of summer vacations, family fun, and great musical experiences shared with both old and new friends. For more than 23 years Aptos Village Park has been the host to a rich and storied history of great music that brings us all together. 2015 brought Bonnie Raitt, Big & Rich, Kellie Pickler, Los Lonely Boys, JJ Grey & Mofro, Coco Montoya, Chris Cain, Ryan Bingham and more to Aptos Village Park! This festival will continue to honor the diverse nature of Traditional American Music by bringing world-class artists together for two fun-filled days of LIVE music in this exceptionally beautiful park, featuring a state-of-the-art sound system for your enjoyment. We hope you will join us as we pay tribute to some of the finest musical talents around!
* Two full days of top talent in a variety of Traditional American Music genres at Aptos Village Park, a natural amphitheater of oaks and redwoods surrounding a beautiful sunny grass meadow near the Monterey Bay.
* Featuring a state-of-the-art sound system and open-air staging.
* Merchandise booths for all the new Santa Cruz American Music Festival gear.
* Easy access to the artist’s booth where you can meet some of the artists, purchase their merchandise and get autographs.
* Food & drink booths with BBQ, Asian, Mexican, wraps, pizza, organic fare, New Orleans style, gourmet hot dogs, kettle korn, frozen fruit bars, smoothies, desserts, water, non-alcoholic beverages, beer & wine. Use your Festival Dollars here!
* Children’s area with face painting and balloon twisting.
Cost: $55 - $100 / person a day