Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Four Points by Sheraton San Francisco Bay Bridge
1603 Powell St,
Emeryville, California 94608
It’s two hours of experiential exercises in a warm, welcoming, safe and supportive environment, where you’ll get a clear sense of our weekend workshops — deeply powerful, personal growth experiences that begin with Love Is A Miracle (Level 1).
Gathering and registration is 7:00pm to 7:30pm. The workshop will begin promptly at 7:30pm and go until 9:30pm. There will be no admittance after 7:30pm so as not to break the continuity of the workshop.
During your mini workshop, as with all our weekend workshops — created for singles and couples alike — you’re always 100% at choice. Every aspect of HAI is created for you to grow and thrive, which includes having your personal boundaries honored.
So open your heart and get ready to:
- Enhance your capacity to love and be loved
- Speak your truth and be fully supported
- Broaden your listening skills
- Take risks / push your edges a bit
- Deepen your empathy and compassion
- Question societal beliefs and conditioning
- Expand, grow and connect in a diverse, inclusive space where we welcome all adults
Begin your journey with the Human Awareness Institute.
Facilitator: Felicia Cosey