Kabbalah - True Love and The Love of Fish – Free Workshop

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)

Bnei Baruch Educational Center
22 Monterey Blvd,
San Francisco, CA 94131

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Countless songs and poems have been written about love, but who knows what true love is? We all want to be loved, feel secure, wanted, and experience peace, tranquility and security. Going back to the happiest moments in our lives, we’ll see that the happiest moments were the ones in which we loved. We want to love and give from the bottom of our heart to our partner our kids and our parents, but we don’t necessarily know how to do so.

Chris King has been teaching advanced Kabbalah students for 8 years, in both physical and online environments. He was also a teacher by profession for 35 years, and was awarded Teacher of the Year in the state of California.

When we asked Chris what inspires him to teach he said, “There is a saying in Kabbalah, ‘I learned much from my teacher, even more from my friends, but I learned the most from my students.’ Every student brings their own spark, and to see them realize themselves is what drives me.”

Cost: Free