June 9 - 12, 2016 (Thursday – Sunday)
Camp Blue, Lair of the Golden Bear
Camp Blue Rd. and Highway 108
Pinecrest, CA 95364
Join us for a 4-day gathering in beautiful and stunning Stanislaus National Forest where we will come together to deeply connect with one another.
Well-known facilitators, practitioners and speakers will present 60+ workshops such as Contact Improv, Ecstatic Dance, Authentic Relating, Bio-Danza, Compassionate Communication, Tantra, OMing, Massage, Yoga, and more! We will also have inspiring musical performances to keep us moving as we celebrate life in an epic picturesque location!
Enjoy 60+ workshops and events across 6 Activity areas:
* Ecstatic Ballroom - Elevate your spirit with music and dance, build intimacy through genuine communication, heal past wounds and deeply connect with one another.
* Spirit Cove - Dive deep into the inner realms of yourself. Meditation, self-reflection, breath work and healing are found here.
* Touch Temple - Explore the magic of human touch. Experience the ebb and flow of energy as it moves through us and one another.
* Move Grove - Shake your body in delight and awaken your soul. Learn different modalities of movement and share your happiness with the world.
* Sacred Fire Theatre - Let the divine sounds and words nourish your being you recieve beautiful love offerings from our sacred performers.
* Noa's Oasis - Chill yourself in the sparkling blue waters during the day. Create special moments with friends in the warm tub at night.
Not feeling like entering a workshop? No sweat!
In addition to the workshop areas you will have access to an open pool, hot tub, hiking trails, lake nearby with canoeing (extra cost), spa with massage therapists (extra cost), basketball court, tennis court, art workshop, and more.
Your ticket includes accommodations, meals, access to all workshops, yoga sessions and evening events, and access the above mentioned facilities for the entire weekend!