Friday, March 17, 2017 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Embodiment Arts Collective
3490 20th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
Join us for a slow-paced practice of deep opening and surrender by candle light. Allow the waves of sound to wash over you, harmonizing your body, mind and spirit.
Yin yoga calms the mind and nervous system, gently stretches the joints and connective tissues. The practice enables you to turn inward, focusing on the breath and stillness within.
Sound can soothe you, raise your consciousness, and carry you into other realms of experience.
This two-hour workshop includes practices of:
* Intention setting for individual and collective healing
* Chanting to inspire joy and devotion
* 90-minute yin yoga practice to open the body and quiet the mind
* Sound healing with Tibetan and crystal singing bowls, drums, rattles, and chimes
* Deep relaxation with aromatherapy and hands-on energy medicine.
Facilitators: Laura Perlin and Nick Venegoni.
Cost: $25 - $35
More March 2017 events: