March 25 – 26, 2017 (Saturday – Sunday)
Ardenwood Blvd & Commerce Dr
Fremont, CA 94555
This 2-day course provides a comprehensive overview of the system of Pranahuti Aided Meditation (PAM) to prospective students. The system is also called the Natural Path. It is a comprehensive self-contained spiritual discipline that aims to assist couples to evolve together into cosmic consciousness and obtain Self Realization. The system uses the process of Pranahuti (Yogic Transmission) by a competent trainer as the main aid to assist a person to grow and transform.
This course is suitable for married couples who want to undertake the journey of Self-Realization and achieve their highest potential. The system provides effective meditation methods and on-going support to enable couples to grow spiritually and attain higher levels of balance and happiness.
Class agenda (Saturday and Sunday):
· Introduction to Natural Path
· Daily meditation practices - methods and techniques
· Role of Pranahuti (yogic transmission technique) as an active and continuous support for practitioners to achieve higher level of consciousness
· Holistic way of living to be in tune with universal consciousness
· Control of mind and concentration
· Stages of Progress - A complete map of spiritual journey up to the highest level of consciousness
· Four experiential guided meditation sessions (30 minutes each) during the two-day course