Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
Abada Capoeira San Francisco
3221 22nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
move! is a simple and invigorating introduction to Movement Medicine, a simultaneously grounding and uplifting modern meditation practice rooted in the tradition of ecstatic dance.
In the class, you will:
- Learn some of the basics of Movement Medicine practice
- Gain access to the intuitive wisdom of the dancer inside you
- Wake up from the "trance" of daily affairs
- Connect with yourself and others
- Discover the healing and transformative power of the life force inside you
- Recognize the power you have to embody your dreams.
Ya'Acov Darling Khan will provide you with careful and specific guidance so that you can discover the aliveness and creativity of the dancer inside. This dancer has an innate ability to see, connect and work with the big picture of our lives. No matter your age, shape or background, this dancer is just waiting for your permission to Move! and remind you of what you already know.
Ya'Acov has been studying and practicing shamanism all his life with many gifted teachers, and he brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to his work. His workshops are deeply practical and down-to-earth as well as, transformative, catalytic, uplifting and inspiring.