Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM PDT
East Bay Community Space
507 55th St.
Tantra is the spiritual path of awakening and becoming whole through the practice of bringing awareness into your body and embracing all that life has to offer. Through this practice, tune into the energy of your body and your partner and channel it for awakening and healing. As a Tantrika, you will learn to harness your bliss as fuel for spiritual growth.
During this workshop, you will:
· Learn the basic history, theory, and practice of Tantra
· Experience Tantric meditation and breath-work
· Connect to your chakras and tune into to your subtle energy
· Through the practice of Transfiguration, see the divine in yourself and your partner
· Embody the Divine Masculine and Feminine
· Explore partner exercises to share conscious touch, cultivate intimacy, and share energy
This is a fully clothed event, perfect for beginners. You are welcome to participate at exactly the level that feels right for you. Open to singles, couples, triads, etc... and people of all genders.
Facilitators: Leslie Grace and Matt Sturm
More April 2017 events: