Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
114 Los Altos Court,
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Join this mini workshop, and discover a beautiful, growing community of HAI, dedicated to bringing more love to our planet, one human being at a time — whatever your color, ethnicity, age, body size, ability, religion, spiritual practice or none, gender or sexual orientation.
It’s two hours of experiential exercises in a warm, welcoming, safe and supportive environment, where you’ll get a clear sense of our weekend workshops — deeply powerful, personal growth experiences that begin with Love Is A Miracle (Level 1).
During your mini workshop, as with all our weekend workshops — created for singles and couples alike — you’re always 100% at choice. Every aspect of HAI is created for you to grow and thrive, which includes having your personal boundaries honored.
So open your heart and get ready to:
- Enhance your capacity to love and be loved
- Speak your truth and be fully supported
- Broaden your listening skills
- Take risks / push your edges a bit
- Deepen your empathy and compassion
- Question societal beliefs and conditioning
- Expand, grow and connect in a diverse, inclusive space where we welcome all adults