Saturday, April 1, 2017 at 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM PDT
Recreation Hall of Infinity Towers
338 Spear St
San Francisco, CA 94105
What does Satya Meditation do?
It awakens our “Kundalini Energy” (dormant primordial energy) residing within us. This awakened energy is experienced in the form of vibratory awareness on our nervous system - sympathetic (left and right) and parasympathetic (central).
We begin to realize the truth about ourselves, on our own nervous system. Once this self-knowledge starts flowing, our personality, which may sometimes be imbalanced, slowly begins to become whole and balanced.
- Helps release the blocks in the nervous system, and nurtures the nerve plexuses also known as ‘chakras’. These nerve plexuses or chakras, in turn, rejuvenate the organs around them to keep the body free of any illness / disease, bringing balance and equilibrium within and outside oneself. Thus, meditating daily leads to immense self-healing.
- Peace of mind and deep relaxation, leading to increase in efficiency and better time-management
- Enhanced creativity and problem-solving skills
- All-round development of personality resulting in progress, prosperity, well-being and confidence
- Improved communication skills and emotional understanding resulting in better relationships at home and work