Friday, January 20, 2017 at 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM PST
2219 Filbert St.
San Francisco, CA 94123
What does it take to go from OK to AMAZING in your relationship?
Do you want to learn how to bring more passion and intimacy to your love life?
Love is not enough! If you want a great relationship, learning the essential skills for intimacy and connection is a must. If you don't want to settle for "just OK" in your relationship, this is the talk for you.
Small changes can make a big difference.
By learning just a few key principles, you can improve your relationship and feel closer and more at ease with your partner. In this talk, Gal & Liron a married couple and founders of The Couples Center, will discuss the principles of creating great relationships and give you practical skills for lasting love. Once you hear these principles, you’ll ask yourself, “How did I not know about that before?
This talk will also introduce you to the Love Made Simple couples workshop and premarital workshop—you’ll get a chance to ask Gal & Liron your questions! Even better, if you decide to take this next step you'll get a discount and this evening talk will become free.
The talk will include:
· The 7 dimensions of exceptional relationships
· The two destructive patterns to watch for—and what you need to do to avoid them
· Step 1: The secret ingredient for deepening your connection
· Step 2: How to stop fighting over the small stuff—and discover what you really want or need
· Step 3: Sensual touch – a simple yet powerful tip for more pleasure
· Step 4: How to set powerful intention that will help your relationship grow
· BONUS: Test your relationship! Get a free copy of our 7Dimensions quiz.
Couples of all genders and sexual orientations are welcome! Your partner can't make it? No problem! Come solo for a discounted price. This talk is very popular and was rated 4.7 out of 5 by past participants.
Facilitators: Gal Szekely and Liron Cohen
Cost: $20 - $30