January 21 - 22, 2017 (Saturday – Sunday)
Ardenwood Blvd & Commerce Dr
Fremont, CA 94555
Do you ponder over the meaning of life?
Are you interested in discovering your higher potential and the means for achieving it?
Are you keen on growth and transformation?
Do you aspire to serve for universal/cosmic good?
This 2-day course provides a comprehensive overview of the system of Pranahuti Aided Meditation (PAM) to prospective students. The system is also called the Natural Path. It is a comprehensive self-contained spiritual discipline that aims to assist a person to evolve into cosmic consciousness and obtain Self Realization. The system uses the process of Pranahuti (Yogic Transmission) by a competent trainer as the main aid to assist a person to grow and transform.
This practice is suitable for someone who is seriously interested in:
· Reality and the greater good of all
· Selfless service to humanity
· Developing positive qualities and values in life, which give meaning, purpose, inner strength and freedom of mind
· Transcending limited thought patterns and attitudes
· Increasing harmony and happiness in all aspects of life
· Practising vegetarianism and compassion towards all beings
· Dedicating time towards the practice
Class agenda (Saturday and Sunday):
· Introduction to Natural Path
· Daily meditation practices - methods and techniques
· Role of Pranahuti (yogic transmission technique) as an active and continuous support for practitioners to achieve higher level of consciousness
· Holistic way of living to be in tune with universal consciousness
· Control of mind and concentration
· Stages of Progress - A complete map of spiritual journey up to the highest level of consciousness
· Four experiential guided meditation sessions (30 minutes each) during the two-day course