Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 12:30 PM – 6:30 PM PST
88 Hoff St.
Apt 202. Buzz 313.
San Francisco, CA 94110
Tantric spirituality is a profound experimental and holistic practice that reaches all the levels of our being. Understanding life, love, and sexuality from a Tantric mentality can transform our all our relationships, intimate and otherwise, to ourselves and others. In this playful and inspiring day-long experiential workshop, we give you an introduction to Tantric technology for totally re-imagining how we relate to our body, mind and sexuality.
Don't miss out on this special opportunity to learn about Tantric Spiritual Sexuality with visiting Tao Tantric Arts teacher Ananya Jessica, Ph.D. and Dr. Ali Fogarty, as this dynamic workshop is only offered in December of each year when Ananya returns to the Bay Area. You will:
• Understand the Tantric mentality and how to work with energy through yoga, meditation and sexuality as part of spiritual practice
• Explore the concept of polarity of energy in the form of the divine masculine (Shiva) and divine feminine (Shakti), and apply it in the practice of transfiguration
• Discover how the chakra system relates to types of sexuality and levels of consciousness
• Learn how to cultivate and sublimate energy
• Remove shame from your desire and learn to love yourself as a sexual being
• Discuss the concept of brahmacharya, the practice of sexual continence for men and women
• Discover the deeper types of female orgasms as well as male full-body orgasms
• Understand how to have a spiritual relationship and how to build and maintain sexual attraction
• Explore rituals for creating sacred sexual interactions
• Gain resources to learn more
All exercises are optional and designed to have you feel safe and empowered. There will be no nudity and all physical contact will be kept “PG13”. This workshop is open to singles and couples, folks of all genders and sexual orientations welcome.
Cost: $100/single; $170/couple
More December 2016 events: