December 9 –11, 2016 (Friday – Sunday)
Church of Soul
1550 5th St,
Oakland, California 94607
Let’s face it: We all yearn to give and receive love. We want richer relationships, deeper friendships, more closeness and community in our lives. We may sometimes even notice... in quiet moments… that we’re dogged by a nagging sense of loneliness, separateness.
And yet, when we look closely, we find that we, ourselves, are sabotaging the connection we want — with our own defensive conditioning, our old patterns of fear, dependency, and blame...
We find that we are hiding from each other, fighting with each other.
How are we to drop this old, rusty armor so that we may, at last, see each other clearly… hold each other closely?
I want to share with you a way I’ve learned to do just that.
I want to help you, as I have many others all over the world, to:
– Heal close relationships, with full-body forgiveness
– Let go of shame, fear, attachment to approval
– Open-heartedly share yourself and support others to do so
– Be completely and compassionately honest
– Go beyond blame and use conflict creatively
– Ask for everything you want, expanding your ability to give & receive
– Create deeper love, connection & intimacy.
Every workshop is different (depending on who’s in the room and how the spirit is moving), but we’ll work with:
– The real source of suffering – internally, and in relationships.
– True meditation & how to make all of life, especially all the pitfalls potential of intimacy into a powerful meditation.
– How people usually (mis)use conversation to resist life, create more suffering, and stay asleep, unconscious.
– Recovering from our addiction to Dialogs of Distraction..
– The 3 N’s of Conscious Conversation.
– The 3 Languages of R/evolutionary R/elating, and when and how to use them.
– Letting go of our painful attempts to control (ourselves & others).
– Moving beyond all blame (of ourselves & others), beyond "good" and "evil".
– Achieving actual acceptance. and full-body forgiveness (of ourselves & others).
– Learning to truly Love (ourselves & others).
– Learning the Art of Asking for what you want... and offering freely… the healing and nourishing practice of giving & receiving...
I will teach, coach, and facilitate transformational conversation… You will do exercises & practice R/evolutionary R/elating... with each other... in real time...
Cost: $200 - $500 (suggested donation)
More December 2016 events: