The Basics of Orgasmic Meditation. Chatting over Tea!

Monday, November 28, 2016 at 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM

Samovar Tea Lounge
730 Howard St
Yerba Buena Gardens - Upper Terrace
San Francisco, CA



I'll go over all the basics of how to OM. How to ask, how to set up the space, Orgasm v. Climax, stroking technique, and more.

You won't be OM trained in the way where you will feel comfortable to do the practice just yet, but you will learn the basics and be able to decide it if feels right for you to learn more. There will be a little bit of time to go over OM philosophy. If you have desire to really learn and have the full experience of being trained, I will tell you about our full-day Intro to OM class and how you can sign up.

Orgasmic Meditation has changed my life so much. My relationships improved (with men AND everyone!), I'm happier, have more energy, and feel fulfilled in a deep way of being in my purpose. I'm a certified trainer and excited to share it with you all!

Cost: Free