Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
North Park Apartment Homes
3507 Palmilla Drive, #1155
San Jose, CA 95134
James and Alara are thrilled to announce a 7-hour Immersion Workshop covering the basics of Nonviolent Communication (NVC). We're passionate about learning through doing. This foundational workshop will cover basics of NVC as well as practical applications in personal and professional life. Bring your own challenging empathyscenarios!
· Notice what is happening without judgement
· Name the feelings and needs of your heart so you can be understood
· Let go of agenda to find true win-wins in relationship
· Listen and reflect with Empathy
· Strategies for returning to love when you are triggered
· Hearing and Saying "No" in ways that build connection
· Flow of Connection through Empathy and Honesty
· Using Requests to keep the connection alive
· Learn in community with Connection Games
This experiential day long workshop is perfect for the novice or intermediate compassion seeker looking to hone their skills of connection.