BALANCING Female Hormones - End the pain, fatigue, depression, low sex drive and belly-fat!

Monday, November 16, 2015 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM

Flourish Integrative Health
247 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard
San Anselmo, CA 94960

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Do any of these feel familiar?
* I am so tired when I wake up, all I can think about is coffee.
* I crave sugar, and must eat chocolate every day.
* My hair is thinning, and my doctor says I am just getting older. That does not seem right to me.
* I am on Thyroid medication but that does not seem to help at all.
* No matter what I try, I cannot lose weight.
* I am hungrier than I used to be – I eat more but never seem to feel full or satisfied.
* I am more puffy than usual, and feel like I retain fluid more easily.
* My belly keeps growing, and I do not know what to do. I have to wear “mom” jeans!

Come and learn about the ROOT CAUSE of female hormone imbalances, and how you can address them through Functional and Lifestyle Medicine. 

Leave with lots of great information and tips on how to improve your current approach.

Cost: Free


The full listing for November 2015 events:

The full listing for December 2015 events:
http://mindfulwatch.blogspot.com/2015/11/december-2015-holistic-entertaining-events-Northern-California.html