Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM PST
1080 South Van Ness
San Francisco, CA 94110
How can women, men, and folks of all genders learn to embody feminism in their sexuality while still feeling free to explore all their fantasies and desires?
Society dictates what is expected and “appropriate” behavior for men and women (and clearly ignores anyone who might not identify as either), often creating disempowering experiences for folks of all genders. Feminist sexuality examines how we can empower ourselves by allowing for deeper exploration and self-awareness, creating a wider range of options, making space for our authentic wants and needs, and learning how own them despite messages that tell us we shouldn’t.
· How to feel comfortable and empowered saying no, and all the various ways that we can say no and keep the door open
· Tools to explore and identify your true yes, and how to confidently ask for what you want
· How to own your desires and be an advocate for your pleasure
· How to make requests in a way that truly honors your partner’s consent and allows them full freedom of choice
· How to use your and your lover’s NOs to help you find your YESes
By the end of the workshop, you’ll understand how feminist sexuality creates more intimate and pleasurable experiences for folks of all genders.
Cost: $30/person; $50/couple
More February 2017 events: