Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM PST
Eco-Systm, Co-Working Space
540 Howard St
San Francisco, CA 94105
- It's 2017 and it's time for you to crack down on your dating life!
- Do you feel disappointed with the matches you've met through online dating?
- Do you want to get more awesome matches and meet more conscious singles?
- Can't figure out why you can't get past the first or second date?
If you've been out on your luck with the online and offline search for your next partner, look no further. A love coach and a matchmaker have banded together to create the ultimate mini-workshop for conscious singles who are frustrated with the current state of dating, and you're invited!
· How to use intention to manifest your match.
· Intimacy hacks for a first date.
· Dos and Don'ts for both short (Bumble, Tinder, etc.) and long (Match, OkCupid, etc.) dating profiles.
· How to message people online efficiently and effectively.
· The best times for using certain apps.
· How to use technology (external to apps and websites) to create the best experience.
· Pre-Date tips to make your date run as smoothly as possible.
· A matchmaker's list of the most interesting and unique dating spots in San Francisco.
Facilitators: Sasha Silberberg and Chloe Good
Cost: $25 - $30 (includes organic snacks)
More February 2017 events: