July 30 -31, 2016 (Saturday – Sunday)
3926 Duncan Place,
Palo Alto, California, 94306
Within us lie vast and untapped resources of energy and creativity, joyfulness and peace. Yet we often find ourselves trapped in a cycle of repetitive worries, unable to function from a relaxed and focused state. This is known as stress, but it goes deeper. We can be out of balance, disconnected from the present moment and from our own inner wisdom and the joy that is our natural state.
In the Get Happy course, you’ll learn techniques to bring your mind and body back into balance and enable you to gain a greater vision of who you are. You’ll reconnect with your unlimited power and freedom – not as a concept but as a direct experience.
The centerpiece of the Get Happy course is Sudarshan Kriya. This is a powerful breathing technique that uses specific, natural rhythms to not only release stress at the deepest level, but also balance and integrate mind, body and heart.
The Get Happy course takes place over two 2-1/2 hour sessions, during which you will be introduced to:
· Breathing techniques that increase energy and deeply relax the mind and body
· Guided meditations
· Experiential interactive processes for improving relationships, focus and concentration
· Stretching and low impact yoga for health, circulation and physical well-being
Research has demonstrated that Sudarshan Kriya and the related practices you’ll learn can bring about benefits including:
· Significant reduction in the stress hormone cortisol
· Relief from depression and anxiety
· Restoration of normal sleep patterns
· Increase in the hormone associated with well-being, prolactin