Sacred Art of Flirtation Puja

Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM PST

The Orange Room
2885 Ettie Street
Oakland, CA 94608



You are invited to the heart-centered puja in the delicious space known as the Orange Room in Oakland. They have done some yummy new improvements to the venue, and this is our first offering after the construction dust has settled. My partner in crime, Zagreus Wolf is out of town this week, so you get me all to your delicious selves! I am excited to be stepping into my power in a new way, hosting this event solo, so please come join me and cheer me on! I am now fully certified as a Sarasa Tantra Group Facilitator and am looking forward to dropping in with you this month... we will be enjoying a juicy puja circle as we connect with the other beautiful beings in the room, and as usual, we will conclude the afternoon’s delights with an opportunity to cuddle and connect in a safe space with the other juicy being who are in attendance. Just a reminder that this event is strictly white to pink Tantra, and you are invited to connect in a heart-centered way. We will not intentionally be creating sexual energy and everyone will remain clothed for this event. I look forward to diving In with you and generating lots of delicious oxytocin as we explore our “hell yes!”, and get comfortable with expressing our “No”

Facilitator: Katherine L Potter

Cost: $15 - $30