Heart Talk Workshop: Ask for what you want in love, life, and sex

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM PST

The Laundry
3359 26th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110


What is the one thing you've been wanting in sex, dating, or relationships but have been too afraid to ask?

I know I want kids within the next three years.
I want to open up our relationship.
I'm only looking for something casual.
I don't think we're a good fit and I want to break up.

Maybe you're worried about rejection or embarrassment. Perhaps you don't know the right words. It's possible you've never even given yourself the time and space to think about it.

This event will provide you with the inspiration, tools, and practice to empower you to ask for what you want. The interactive component will be a surprise. I can't give it away but I promise it will be ANONYMOUS!

Schedule:
6:30-7:30pm Cash Bar
7:30-8:30pm Speakers + Interactive Exercise

Facilitators: Logan Ury and Dixie De La Tour

Cost: $10