Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 7 PM - 9 PM
Joe Goode Performance Group
499 Alabama St, Apt 150,
San Francisco, California 94110
The Breathwork Sound Bath is an exploration of expanded consciousness using breath and sound.
We begin with an opening circle to help the energy flow, bring in healing affirmations to keep the vibration high, and move into 25 minutes of breathwork. This includes a primal scream to release all that no longer serves. We then move into an hour long sound bath using the ancient Tibetan instruments. If you are looking to unlock your inner truth and clear the way to a better self, the Breathwork Sound Bath can provide the key.
This is an active breath that requires some effort. You'll be supported by verbal guidance, medicinal drums, shakers and more.
Our Sound Meditation journey will be guided by a planetary tuned gong tuned to the frequency of the the Sun, medicinal and shamanic drums, and a set of chakra based crystal bowls tuned to the seven chakras. Using these instruments, we provide a foundation of sound through which participants can experience greater awareness and personal transformation.
This is an experiential class, where skilled individuals create a safe container for whatever is necessary to help them process the experiences of their lives.
What You May Experience...
* Ability to manifest greater abundance
* Deep healing of wounds, grief and traumas
* Accesses expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity
* Transcends the mind and emotions and supports Awakening
* Allows undigested emotions & memories to be released
• Mystical revelations
* Releases toxins from the cells of the body
* Massive stress relief and deep relaxation
• Transcends the mind and emotions and supports the awakening to the truth of who you really are
• Greater self-love and more loving relationships
* Emotional Balance
* Relief from physical pain
* Increased connection to source
* Overwhelming feelings of joy
* Deep inner peace
* Allows for connectedness & oneness to arise