Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 9 am -7 pm
Santa Cruz, CA
Holotropic breathwork is one of the most powerful and deepest spiritual tools available for humanity today. Discovered by Stan and Christina Grof, the pioneers of transpersonal psychology, this approach offers an opportunity for:
- Healing old traumas of body and psyche,
- Releasing energetic blocks,
- Breaking through the life crisis,
- Connecting with your intuition and wisdom,
- Transforming habitual life patterns,
- Opening up to transpersonal realms and creativity.
The key principle of Holotropic Breathwork is to trust the Inner Healer activated inside of us in non-ordinary state of consciousness. Every person has their own healing process with the content and quality unique for this particular moment. Holotropic setting, evocative music, experienced facilitators, loving and supportive field help us to open the door and initiate the process. The journey begins!