Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 8 PM - 9:30 PM
Pacific Cultural Center
1307 Seabright Ave,
Santa Cruz, California 95062
Lay down & relax to enjoy the sounds & vibrations of Tibetan Singing Bowls, Gongs, Didgeridoo, Native Flutes, Kalimba (thumb piano) & other healing instruments. These sacred sounds will guide us into a deep meditation as the healing vibrations pass through our bodies, opening blockages & allowing our minds to quiet. The physiological impact of sound on the body, emotions & cognition is apparent. Through the vibrations of these instruments, we experience an inner calm & deep relaxation that enables us to center & heal.
- Jonah Kai on Didgeridoo, Flute, Kalimba, various percussion
- Danny Goldberg on Gongs, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Chimes, various percussion
- Tahra Singh on Gongs
- Lewis Regen, Zorg Ztocouc, Alonso Potolo & Ashley Keith on Didgeridoo
- Athene Eyes-Inheart on Didgeridoo and Native American flute
- Kim Bone Molloy on Crystal Singing Bowls
- Zorg, Ashley and Alon on Didgeridoo & percussion
Please bring a mat, pillow & blanket for your comfort.
Cost: $20 in advance; $25 at the door; FREE for cancer patients & survivors.