Reiki I Class in the South Bay


December 7 – 8, 2019 (Saturday – Sunday)

South Bay, CA


Michal: "I took my first Reiki class 22 years ago with the goal of improving my own health. Little did I know at the time about this simple yet powerful method and the impact it would have on my life. As my understanding and experience deepened, I realized it would be a privilege and honor to teach and introduce this ancient practice and wisdom to others. I am beyond excited to be teaching it again.

Reiki is a natural healing method that promotes health, relaxation, and personal development. It is easy to learn and easy to practice, which is why one can learn the first level (also called first degree) over the course of one weekend. My Reiki I class is the product of my learnings of the past two decades, from physiology and neuroscience to the chakra system and meditation.

In the class, we learn how to treat ourselves and others to reduce stress and restore balance. We explore the chakra system and its role in everyday life, practice meditation, and tap into ancient wisdom that can help us make positive changes in our lives".

There are no prerequisites for this class. The Reiki I manual and a certificate are included.

Space is limited. A nonrefundable deposit of $150 reserves your space. Class will meet on Saturday & Sunday, December 7-8, 10am – 5pm.

Cost: $350 (Repeat students: $150)

Facilitator: Michal Rinkevich