Open Floor: Male Bodies

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 7 PM - 8:30 PM

105 Wisteria Way,
Mill Valley, CA 94941-4138


If you self-identify as living, expressing, and experiencing life in a male body then join me and others as we practice being human in this male form.

For some people, dance is the most immediate, powerful way to give form to unconscious contents. The core of the movement experience is the sensation of moving and being moved. Ideally, both are present in the same instant. It is a moment of total awareness, the coming together of what I am doing and what is happening to me.

How can I meet what I’m noticing?

Open Floor Movement practice is the embodied exploration of the weave of our subjective experience through dance for building muscular and emotional intelligence, mindfulness and soulfulness. No experience necessary.

Join us for the practice!

Cost: $17