'The Secrets Revealed' - Free Kabbalah Lecture

Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Bnei Baruch San Francisco
22 Monterey Blvd,
San Francisco, CA



Bnei Baruch Education Center of San Francisco cordially invites you to a free introductory lecture on the wisdom of Kabbalah, titled: 'The Secrets Revealed'

* Why was I born?
* What is the meaning of my life?
* Why do I suffer and how can I prevent it?
* How can I take control of my life?

The wisdom of Kabbalah is a methodology that provides individuals with the ability to answer all of these questions and more. In 'The Secrets Revealed' you will discover firsthand what this ancient wisdom is.

No matter who you are, each of us at some point contemplates life’s deepest questions. So bring your friends and family and together learn what the wisdom of Kabbalah has to say about life's greatest secrets.

Cost: Free