Doorways to Devotion: A New Year's Ceremony of Adoration & Connection

Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 6:00 PM – 10:30 PM PST

El Cerrito, California


Something sacred for the NEW YEAR this way comes. . .

I've been feeling very tender. Looking deep into my patterns of longing for intimacy and yet fear of entrapment. Sometimes group sensual events can scare me with their pacing. I can almost feel forced into emotional and/or sensual connection yet at the same time desire it.

I also hate a loud, drunken, raukus New Years parties. At the end of the year I want to figure out what worked and what didn't. I want to envision anew. I yearn for something profound.

I began to wonder if there was a way to bring together heart based beings, of spirit and senses.

So HEY look here with me INTO a room filled with candles, holy day glow, warm feels, and radiant beings. We ENGAGE hearts, bodies, minds, and souls to ceremonialize our senses, raising a cone of power to create an irrevocably magnificent NEW Year!

How does that sound?

If it resonates with you, we would adore sharing a divine evening with you. WHO ARE WE?

Francesca Gentille, Shaman of the Sacred Sensual & Michael Author, Transformational Sorcerer bring a NEW YEARS CEREMONY to delight the senses, open the heart, and ignite an ecstatic 2019!

Facilitators: Francesca Gentille and Michael Author

Cost: $45 - $55

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/doorways-to-devotion-a-new-years-ceremony-of-adoration-connection-tickets-53158219666